All I want for Christmas is...
Hey everybody! It's about that time and I was thinking if y'all wanted, we could post some gift ideas and help each other out a little bit.
Don't feel selfish or weird...consider it an optional/helpful hint list! Have fun with it... and leave room for surprises!
Don't feel selfish or weird...consider it an optional/helpful hint list! Have fun with it... and leave room for surprises!
7 Comments:
I would love to get us started! :) hehe, I found this cookbook that looks kinda cool...
"Indian Cooking" By Madhur Jaffrey.
It's an intro type of book, but has good reviews and should be available in used-paperback stuff online.
Other good looking cookbooks might be "A New Way to Cook" by Sally Schneider with lots of low-fat yummy recipes.
... or any of Marcella Hazan's italian cookbooks.
...or The Joy of Cooking which is supposed to be pretty okay.
...or I love the "Everyday Italian" girl from the Food Network. :) She's so cool and reminds of Kris's friend Kim. hehe, but I don't know how good the book is. It looks like it's just expensive to me.
Okay, I'll stop for now. Maybe I should have just made this a real post?
Dad says he would like an inexpensive MP3 player--if there is such a thing -Preferably with an FM tuner. Mom says ditto for her since Dad won't let her use his. He's been trying to order one online that was 128 MB -- but was out of stock ($25.00) Whoever is checking on these do a lot of searching since the prices are all over the place.
I could use some Cell Block PM face cream by BeautiControl. If I'm looking a little prune-faced, that's probably the reason.
A massage is always a winner for Dad or Mom.
The one thing that would be perfect for both of us would be more time spent with all of you this year, or at least more communication. This family blog is a great way to keep in touch at your own leisure. LOVE YOU ALL, MOM & DAD
I like scarves too. All kinds. Especially ones that aren't soooo bulky so you can keep it on when you take your coat off inside. you know?
Oh, and thanks for responding so quickly mom! I'm still hoping to hear from others...
Um, I'm with Colleen. Gift cards rock. :)
-Bath&Body Works is great. :)
-Starbucks is a real nice treat. Can't go wrong there!
-Barnes&Noble is a fun place for books, but I'll be buying a lot of books online for school too... so that's always an option.
I thought I'd just mention like 30 possibilities so it'll still be a surprise! :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hello everyone- better late than never...I am racking my brain thinking....a gift card is always perfect (Marshall's, TJ Maxx, Pier One). Just to name a few of my favorite stores......I like Dana's idea of a cookbook......not really sure what kind??? A massage is a definite treat......hmmmm....I would like a carry case for my laptop preferrably pink or red-whichever is cute! hee hee Books, movies, really don't need a thing....just look around and I'm sure something will jump out and say this is tooo Kris!! Can't wait to see everyone......spend some quality time together-the best gift of all!! So Much Love to Share!!! Miss You All Very Much!
Hmmm...copying again....Bath and Body is good. DKNY New York- awesome perfume,looks like an apple- 2 cute. Gift card to Sephora......ok.......I'm going to bed now.......hmmmmm Target! Ok- seriously........Peace Out!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home