Bitter Brew For Me Too
You may or may not have known about my dreams of coffee shop/bookstore ownership. I am here to say that those dreams were dashed today by this article. It is the brief story of one man's encounters with the reality (ie. numbers) of such a delusional idea. Too bad. I had so enjoyed my prior ignorance.Click here to read the depressing facts: http://www.slate.com/id/2132576/
Anyway, the romance of such things ended pretty quickly in my experience with a certain corporation (aka The Green Monster). I already knew coffee slinging is not all it's cracked up to be.
2 Comments:
Don't rely on one review -- especially such a negative one. Check out other comments. I have to say running a business of any kind requires much more thought and work than I would ever want to put into something. I'm definitely not entrepreneur (sp?)material. From what I understand any business intially is all consuming and difficult. Well that's all of my wisdom on the subject.
hehehe, thanks Benny.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home