The Fragility of Life
Just thought I would take a moment to request thoughts and prayers for the family of our next door neighbor, Gwen. She died on Saturday from a massive stroke she suffered on Thursday night-- really unexpected and needless to say, tragic. We believe she was only in her fifties -- in seemingly good health. She was a lovely individual and we will miss her.
4 Comments:
Thank you, Ben, for letting us know how we can pray. I'd love to talk anytime, too, so don't hesitate to call if we can do anything...for you or anyone. Love you.
We will keep Gwen's family in our prayers. I can remember when 50 sounded old. The years slip away so quickly. Time is the one thing we cannot obtain on our own. It is totally in the hands of our creator and sustainer.
Just to update my comment above. I mistakenly said time is the one thing we cannot obtain on our own. I have since been enlightened to know that we are not in control of anything. Our creator has rule over all things and Praise be to God for that! My mind is so feeble in comparison to our Great God! I trust Him in all things and put my hope in Him and not my own weak abilities -- for in my weakness He is strong.
Another correction. The above post is by Marie and not Tom. I, Marie, logged in under Tom's account and posted using the wrong account.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home