You would never know there's a hurricane hanging out from shore -- can't remember which one, but we were oblivious for the most part. Really a great girls' weekend. Next year maybe Colleen and Nickie can join in the fun. Hope it can become a tradition -- after Labor Day blast at the beach.
Thanks for posting those, Mom! They're a lot of fun...and remind me of such a good weekend.
Remember when we watched Steel Magnolias at 1:00am? And then we had our own Hurricane Watch and big bubble bath for our feet! We had fruit, yogurt and blackberry wine (blech).
I think Kris was grossing us out with some kind of surgical procedures tv show... and then she fell for John Coffee. I'm still on the lookout, Kris. I haven't given up the search for him. :)
I don't remember having such a great time at the beach, and without going shopping. I remember running out to Wal-mart and making the quickest trip I've ever made to pick up food for us. I was running around as if I only had 30 minutes to get out of there. When I came out it had started raining a little, and looked very stormy. I just knew you and Kris had to huddle in the parking deck to get out of the storm. But when I returned you two were still out by the pool, as the weather was sunny and pretty there. What a great weekend.
2 Comments:
Thanks for posting those, Mom! They're a lot of fun...and remind me of such a good weekend.
Remember when we watched Steel Magnolias at 1:00am? And then we had our own Hurricane Watch and big bubble bath for our feet! We had fruit, yogurt and blackberry wine (blech).
I think Kris was grossing us out with some kind of surgical procedures tv show... and then she fell for John Coffee. I'm still on the lookout, Kris. I haven't given up the search for him. :)
I don't remember having such a great time at the beach, and without going shopping. I remember running out to Wal-mart and making the quickest trip I've ever made to pick up food for us. I was running around as if I only had 30 minutes to get out of there. When I came out it had started raining a little, and looked very stormy. I just knew you and Kris had to huddle in the parking deck to get out of the storm. But when I returned you two were still out by the pool, as the weather was sunny and pretty there. What a great weekend.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home