Saturday, January 07, 2006

Nicki and Jim in Hendersonville

We were blessed with a visit by our favorite in-laws. Tom and I played tour guides. We actually did a pretty good job, if I may say so myself. These are just a few of the places we visited. Wish I had taken more pictures. Can't believe how much we did in one day: Johnson Farm (pictures attached), Carl Sanburg's National Historic Park (house and celebration of his birthday), Woodfield Inn - what a tour, 16 out of 18 rooms - my favorite a room where Burt Reynolds has stayed, The Wrinkled Egg, St. John in the Wilderness - the oldest church in western N.C., Main Street - lots of time at Mast General Store, Movie at Skyland Arts Theater - "Good Night and Good Luck", and Dinner at Lon Sen - great chinese food.





Jim has to hold onto his head from the dizzying day of sightseeing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home