Turko-Persia or Bust
Well, for those of you who may not know, I am excited to announce the possibility of a trip for me. I have joined a small team from my church to visit a place called Armenia for about two weeks in March.
I didn't even know that it was a country until a couple of months ago, but in this week I have become much more acquainted with it. I would love to tell you more about it! So let's be in touch...and you'll all be receiving a letter from me concerning it within the next week or so! :) So, you'll get some more details there as to the purpose of the trip. Needless to say, I'm very excited about all that the Lord is doing.
Love to you all!
Oh, and if I get it back soon, I'll post a picture of my visa photo! Hehe, hil-a-ri-ous!
1 Comments:
We don't know anything about Aemenia either, so give us more info on the government, etc. I would research it, but I figure you're going to so I'll just be lazy and wait to hear from you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home