Sunday, November 13, 2005

Skateboards are fun.




















You can barely see it, but this is pretty much a monumental scene.

My first experience on a skateboard.

This picture was taking a couple of months ago, but I wanted to share it, because...well, I highly recommend skateboarding. It's incredibly fun and scary. It's very much like surfing minus the shark potential. (You should love that, Mom!)

So, hey, hey...if anyone's out there wracking their brains for a Christmas gift idea, hehe, just kidding. Mostly kidding anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Haynes said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Warning though: You should always wear helmet, elbow and knee pads when skateboarding. I know I have lots of sick leave, but I don't won't to use it again so soon. MOM

11:17 PM  
Blogger tomj said...

That last comment should have been Marie's. Don't know why Dana's name is showing as speaker. I'm going to get the hang of this some day. Practice makes perfect.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kris Tina said...

way to go Dana!! Maybe we could get boards and go together!! Just like rollerblading!!! What an awesome memory!!

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home