I know Ben and Colleen are coming up on Christmas Eve after visiting with her family in Greensboro. Hopefully they'll beat Old Saint Nick. As always we'll keep the light on -- in this case the LIGHTS.
I'll be home after exams (Dec.14). I would love for everyone to meet the Kenney family (Tyler's family) sometime right around Christmas! :) I think that'd be fun.
Tyler has to work right up until Christmas Eve. Let's just say it's not the "most wonderful time of the year" to work at UPS. So, maybe when we're all in town, we could make a little trip down to their little farm-y house in Greenville? Just an idea!
2 Comments:
I know Ben and Colleen are coming up on Christmas Eve after visiting with her family in Greensboro. Hopefully they'll beat Old Saint Nick. As always we'll keep the light on -- in this case the LIGHTS.
I'll be home after exams (Dec.14). I would love for everyone to meet the Kenney family (Tyler's family) sometime right around Christmas! :) I think that'd be fun.
Tyler has to work right up until Christmas Eve. Let's just say it's not the "most wonderful time of the year" to work at UPS. So, maybe when we're all in town, we could make a little trip down to their little farm-y house in Greenville? Just an idea!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home