Long Time No Blog
Let's resurrect the blog.
Ben and Colleen, I know you're in Montreal this weekend, so I'm sure you'll have some great photos to share with us about your trip! Let's see 'em!
Kris, I know you still can't post pics b/c you still don't have a digital camera...but that's okay because you have super-cool IPod now! I'm sure we can round you up a decent camera soon!
Mom and Dad, show us some pictures of the newly painted house! And yourselves, of course!
Ben and Colleen, I know you're in Montreal this weekend, so I'm sure you'll have some great photos to share with us about your trip! Let's see 'em!
Kris, I know you still can't post pics b/c you still don't have a digital camera...but that's okay because you have super-cool IPod now! I'm sure we can round you up a decent camera soon!
Mom and Dad, show us some pictures of the newly painted house! And yourselves, of course!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home