Just thought I would show you a couple of my favorite family photos from our trip! I need to post some other good ones, but these will do for now! :) I'm thankful for you all.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing and also all the hard work of getting it together. Would you e-mail me some of the family. I need them for my 40th class reunion. Thanks
2 Comments:
Who's ready to go back?
Better yet, who's ready for the next family photo shoot!? (hehehe!)
Oh, and I thought that picture of the kids turned out pretty great! Nice work, Mom!
(Suvi got his rear into the family photo, so yes, it is complete!)
Great pics. Thanks for sharing and also all the hard work of getting it together. Would you e-mail me some of the family. I need them for my 40th class reunion. Thanks
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home